Are your orgasms occurring unusually earlier during sex? This could be a sign of early ejaculation, which is characterized by weak penile stimulation. premature ejaculation treatment in ayurveda When you swiftly reach sexual climax, it might result in premature or early ejaculation, which is known as premature ejaculation.
Here, we cover the usage of ayurvedic treatments for early ejaculation as well as lifestyle and dietary adjustments that can be made to help treat this sexual health issue.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is the act of a man ejaculating before, right after, or earlier than he or his partner would prefer.
One of the most prevalent male sexual dysfunctions is PE. Premature ejaculation natural treatment In the world, it affects 40% of men on average. It is becoming more common among guys from the Indian subcontinent. PE can make sex less enjoyable and strain relationships if it occurs frequently. Premature ejaculation treatment in ayurveda Infertility problems, shame, anxiety, and sadness are possible outcomes.
Anxiety, worry, and fear are a few of the major causes of PE, even though the precise cause is unknown.
premature Ejaculation: Ayurvedic Viewpoint
Ejaculation, according to Ayurveda, is governed by the Vata dosha. PE is caused by the vata becoming vitiated, particularly the Apana Vata found in the reproductive organs. Although worry, fear, or anxiety may play a psychological or emotional role, the exacerbated Vata dosha is also to blame.
Premature ejaculation natural treatment The greatest treatment for issues with premature ejaculation is provided by Ayurveda. Premature ejaculation treatment in ayurveda External massage oils with aphrodisiac, tonic, vatahara (drugs/procedures which pacify Vata dosha), adaptogenic (psychotropic medications), and sukrastambhaka (drugs beneficial to postpone ejaculation) qualities are used in Ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation/sukragata vata.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Ayurveda:
Premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculation that occurs less than a minute after having sex. Premature ejaculation can be treated with ayurvedic medicine, and there are treatments for all symptoms and reasons.
- Herbs: Combine the ayurvedic herbs Ashwagandha, Bala, and Vidari in equal amounts, then take a spoonful of it with some hot milk. Other important Ayurvedic herbs that aid in the treatment of early ejaculation are drumsticks, garlic, jatiphala, asparagus, and Speman tablets.
- Dietary adjustments To premature ejaculation natural treatment according to Ayurvedic principles, certain dietary adjustments are necessary. How to stop premature ejaculation Foods like cereals, salmon, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions, and celery should be consumed. Regular consumption of honey is necessary. You should stay away from several foods, including processed foods, foods with large amounts of white sugar and white flour, denatured foods, coffee, tea, and alcohol.
- changes to one’s way of life To prevent premature ejaculation, you must entirely stop smoking, according to ayurvedic principles. Additionally, you must abstain from sexual activity and limit your masturbating.
- Ayurvedic massage: To cure premature ejaculation, you might have a specific leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage. Elakizhi is the name of this procedure.
- Yoga: Consistent yoga practice is crucial for treating premature ejaculation. Yoga poses that help control premature ejaculation include the shoulder stand (arvanga asana), the fish (Matsya asana), and the plough (Hala hasana).
The vajikar or aphrodisiac herbs for premature ejaculation used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in Ayurveda help provide men power, stamina, and vigour as well as increase a man’s sexual potential as well as his physical, psychological, and social health.
- Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabianum)
Shilajit, a traditional health tonic, is effective in treating a wide range of illnesses, including male sexual dysfunction. Shilajit promotes sustained penile erection, increases energy levels, relaxes the mind, increases desire, and stops premature ejaculation.
On an empty stomach, consume 2 to 3 drops of liquid Shilajit by mixing it with a cup of warm milk twice a day. How to stop premature ejaculation Shilajit is also offered in the convenient capsule form (Shilajit Gold), which can be taken twice daily with milk in a dose of 250 mg.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a well-known herb for early ejaculation because of its potent aphrodisiac effects.
This revitalizing herb calms Vata and gives the penile tissue strength during sexual activity. Premature ejaculation treatment in ayurveda Additionally, ashwagandha lowers performance anxiety, improves mood, boosts endurance, and functions as one of the greatest early discharge medications.
As a natural Ayurvedic remedy for early ejaculation, mix a teaspoon of Ashwagandha churna with a cup of milk.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
Jaiphal, also known as nutmeg, is a classic ayurvedic treatment for issues with early discharge since it has aphrodisiac and nerve-stimulating characteristics.
Nutmeg stimulates libido, strengthens erections, lengthens the ejaculation period, and intensifies sexual activity over time. As a result, several sex power medications for guys contain nutmeg.
A common Ayurvedic remedy for early ejaculation is to drink milk before bedtime with a pinch of nutmeg.
The Final Words
A common and manageable condition is premature ejaculation. According to Ayurveda, too much Vata is to blame for this. Men who experience early discharge can be helped by using Ayurvedic Vata-balancing, aphrodisiac, and anxiety-relieving herbs.
These components should be present in the ideal Ayurvedic treatment for early ejaculation to get the desired outcomes.
Because of the disruption to your sexual life caused by premature ejaculation, you get dissatisfied and emotionally affected. Premature ejaculation treatment in ayurveda Due to the unpleasant nature of sexual activity, this disease may also have an impact on your relationship with your spouse. A man’s confidence is sapped and his self-esteem is damaged by premature ejaculation. Before beginning an ayurvedic treatment for early ejaculation, visit a doctor who practices Ayurveda.