Pemphigus Vulgaris Treatment
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR PEMPHIGUS VULGARIS
Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma treatments can successfully manage and treat Immune Skin Disorders.
- Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminates the toxins from the body. It enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
- Oral Herbal Mixtures are used to overcome the diseased skin conditions which are used as Blood Purifier.
- The Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicines are Decided for Vata Pitta and Kapha are according the skin conditions and the basic constitution of body.
- Herbal Creams and lotions are also prescribed according the the severity of disease.
- Panchakarma therapies are advised and decided according to the problems of the patients.
- Snehan and swedana –external use of oil and induced sweating by application of heat is help in many cases.
- Internal Snehan , Abhyangam , Vaman , Virechana , Vasti , Siro Virechana and Rakt Mokshana are the different types of Panchakarma Procedures which cures the root cause of the Pemphigus Vulgaris and it goes permanently in most of the cases.
Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) is a rare and sreious autoimmune disorder of the skin that is characterized by painful blisters and erosions to develop on the skin as well as inside the mouth , nose , throat , anus and genetalia.
The blisters are fragile and can ealsily brust open and leaving painful area of raw and unhealed skin. These blisters can fade and flare up any time and it is impossible to predict how severe a flare up might be.
The most common subtypes of Pemphigus are
It is an Auto Immune disorder in which the immune system which is the body’s defence system gets disturbed and starts attacking the healthy tissue. The cause of pemphigus vulgaris may be combination of both genetic and environmental factors and can not be passe from one person to another.
AYURVEDIC VIEW ON PEMPHIGUS VULGARIS
The pathology starts due to the formation of “ama” the toxin produced by the faulty digestion. Poor digestion forms immature “rasa” or chyle . This is the main culprit to develop any disease.
The cause of the every disease including Imuune System disorder like Pemphigus Vulgaris according to Ayurveda is “AMA” the metabloic toxin comes from the unripe , not properly cooked , immature and undigested food. Due to the malfunctioning or low functioning of the Agni, the first dhatu- Rasa- is not properly formed. Instead the “ann-rasa” undergoes fermentation or putrefaction is remained in the amashaya. This state of rasa is called “AMA”.
The AMA is formed due to faulty jatharagni and the causes for the faulty Jatharangi are
Indigestion , irregular diet habits , Over eating , Abstinence of food , Improper panchakarma procedures and sansarjana karma , suppression of urges , mental stress – sorrow , anger fear , worry , jealousy , lust.
Ayurveda calls it AMA –VISHA means poison. The ama produces the similar affects like poison. In chronic ama formation it produces different types of diseases due to disturbance of Vata, Pitta and kapha. This is one of the major reason of Immune System Disorders.
When this ama goes to the Skin it produces Skin diseases and Pemphigus Vulgaris is one of them.
DIAGNOSIS OF PEMPHIGUS VULGARIS
The four methods of the diagnosis criteria are ::
- A visual examination by an experienced eye.
- he lesion biopsy of the Skin or Oral unbroken blister is removed and examine under the microscope.
- Nikolsky’s Sign – When the surface of unaffected area is rubbed with finger or cotton , the skin separates easily. This is called as positive Nikolsky’s sign.
- Direct Immunofluorescence- ELISA – Anti desmoglein antibodies can be detected in the blood using this test.
- Buy Urticaris – Hives Health Package
- To Consult Doctor Fill Assessment Form
- Any Query or Contact our Experts
If you have any query regarding PEMPHIGUS VULGARIS Health Package.
You may write us or contact us at –
Mobile: +91-98033-56060, 98030-39369, 0181-2464111
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Get More Information about this product
|Gender & Age|