Dr. Amit Duttais the Director Chief Ayurvedic Consultant ofAYUR SUDHA- SUPER SPECIALITY AYURVEDA CENTRE – belongs to a family of traditional Ayurvedic and Herbal Practitioners. He has vast knowledge of herbs and their applied clinical uses .
He is specialist in Ayurvedic Medicines and working as a Consultant Holistic , Herbal and Ayurvedic Practitioner. He is also certified as a Practitioner of Panchakarma Therapy and more over he is specialist in Pulse Reading and treat the patients merely on pulse reading.
Beside the Specialization inSKIN DISEASEShe has also Specialist in KIDNEY FAILURE, Kidney Disease, Beauty Treatments , Migraine, Heart-Blockage, Cancers and Infertility Treatment. He has treated many complicated cases with Ayurveda & PanchaKarma Therapies.
Dr. Amit Dutta is also the Manufacturing Consultant of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicines. He believes that using a multidimensional approach is essential for restoring or maintaining wellness.
Dr. Amit Dutta is a member of various national and international health Associations.
Dr Dutta presents a modern and scientific face of Ayurveda. His huge practice supported by clinical research based data, statistics and scientific documentation, makes it unique in the Ayurvedic worked. He not only presents the ‘new face’ of modern Ayurveda but also responsible for ‘new phase’ in Ayurvedic Field. His global clinic in Jalandhar City, Punjab is visited by patients from all over the world.
DR. Amit Dutta B.A.M.S. (Pb.) (Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicnes Surgery )
M.D. (A. Medicines) Specialist Panchakarma Therapies(CC),Jaipur
Director & Chief Ayurvedic Consultant
International Holistic, Herbal – Ayurvedic Doctor.
Specialist in Skin Diseases & Pulse Reading
Specialist Panchkarma Therapies.
Consultant Medical Astrologer
Manufacturing Consultant Of Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines- Herbal Supplements
M.D. (Doctorate of Medicine)
From IBAM Calcutta , India.
B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines & Surgery.)
from Dayanand Ayurvedic College & Hospital Jalandhar
City Under G.N.D.U. University, Amritsar , India.
PanchaKarma Specialization : From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Experience in Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines, Psoriasis Treatment, Skin Diseases treatment, Kidney Disorders & Panch-Karma Therapy
Web Sites :
PSORIASIS AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE TREATMENTS
ECZEEMA AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
HAIR LOSS AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
PANCHAKARMA AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
INFERTILITY AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
KIDNEY DISORDER AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
VITILIGO AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
YOGA AYURVEDIC TREATMENTS
Hindi , English , Punjabi , Sanskrit
Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, Ayurvedic Heath Educator
Dr. Amit Dutta is an expert in treating the so-called incurable diseases. He is also the pioneer in applying modern technology to the ancient science of Ayurveda, having set up the Ayurvedic Centre (www.ayursudha.com) in 2000 that provides solutions to many health related problems.
From his research he has developed over 300 Ayurvedic Proprietary formulation for many chronic health diseases & many products for Skin Diseases & beauty products.
Many students of Ayurveda field came to his centre for the knowledge of Ayurveda & guidelines. Dr Dutta has keen interested to took Ayurveda on Heights so he shares his knowledge to the students & doctors.
AYURVEDIC MEDICNES & PANCHAKARMA
Dr. Dutta has an uncommon strength of having a research base in his clinical environment. He has worked on many Herbs, some of them have been granted Patents while some of them are international patent pending. He is a hardcore Researcher –Practitioner- Teacher – Promoter of Ayurveda.
Dr Dutta presents a modern and scientific face of Ayurveda. His huge practice supported by clinical research based data, statistics and scientific documentation, makes it unique in the ayurvedic worked. He not only presents the ‘new face’ of modern Ayurveda; but also responsible for ‘new phase’ in Ayurvedic Field. His global clinic in Jalandhar City, Punjab is visited by patients from all over the world.
Dr Dutta is Specialist of Panchakarma Therapies. The therapies of Panchakarma have been provides to the patients with modernized techniques. The Ancient Wisdom of Ayurveda & Panchakarma has been provided to patients with Modern Techniques.
Dr. Amit Dutta have a rich 12 years experience in the Field of Ayurveda.He has treated many complicated case merely on Ayurvedic Medicines Panchakarma therapies Psoriasis , Vitligo ,SLE ,DLE ,Kidney Failure ,Nephrotic Syndrome.
Immune System disorders of Skin ,Dermatomyositis, Mycosis Fungoid , CTCL , Lichen Disorders and many more complicated case are well treated inAyur Sudhaunder the observation of Dr Amit Dutta.Provides free online Ayurvedic consultations to Patients visits through website .
Dr. Dutta has an uncommon strength of having a research base in his clinical environment. He has worked on many Herbs, some of them have been granted Patents while some of them are international patent pending. He is a hardcore Researcher Practitioner- Teacher – Promoter of Ayurveda.
Dr Dutta is a Member of the Task Force of Medicinal Plants Board of Rajasthan. From his research he may able to develope the Medicinal herb combination forPSORIASIS. As most of the work done by Dr Dutta is on Skin Diseases , so he has many Ayurvedic Proprietary Formulations for SKIN DISORDERS ( PSORIASIS ,VITLIGO ,ECZEMA ,ALLERGIES ALL OTHER SKIN,IMMUNE DISORDERS OF SKIN)
- Diabetic foot treatment with Ayurveda –Published in Sudhanidhi in 2002
- Role of Maha Yograj Guggulu in Joint Disorders 2004
- Panchtikt Ghrit Guggulu in Psoriasis 2004
- Medoharvidangide Loh in Obesity. 2005
- Kidney Failure Ayurveda in 2006
- Psoriasis Treatment in Ayurveda Panchakarma in 2006 in DAV Magazine
- Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurveda in 2006 in Health Magazine “Market Reporter”
- Vitligo Ayurvedic Concept in 2007 in Des Pardes
- Beauty Care with Ayurveda in 2007 Ajit Newspaper Canada
- Time Tested Ayurveda Ayurveda in 2007 The Tribune
- Acne Vulgaris Beauty care in 2007 Market Reporter
- Skin Care in winters in 2008 Sudha Nidhi
- Lichen Planus Ayurveda in 2008 in Ayurveda Health Magazine
- The Secret Potential of HALDI (Curcuma Longa in various disorders of Skin , Cancer Tumors Joint Disorders. in 2009
- The Art of Panchakarma in Paralysis in 2009
- Pranayama The pioneer of life in HT in 2009
- Ayurveda Hormonal Imbalance in Danik Bhaskar in 2010
- Abhyanga The Dincharaya in 2010
- Usage of Herbs in Light of Ayurveda in 2010
- Pitta Dosha in Skin Problems in Ayurveda Journal Germany 2011
- Dosha Treatments in Ayurveda in Ayurveda Journal Germany 2011
- Women Health Ayurveda in Yoga Health Magazine UK in 2011
- Sex Age in Light of Ayurveda in 2011
- Psoriasis Treatment in Ayurveda in Yoga Health Magazine UK 2012
- Twak Roga Charak Concept in Sudhanidhi in 2012
- Kidney Diseases Panchakrma in Health Magazine M. Reporter in 2012
- Role of Bhallatak in Skin diseases in Local Newspaper in 2012
- Acne treatment with Traditional Ayurveda in Health Journal UK in 2012
- Mycosis Fungoide ( CTCL ) Treatment with Ayurveda in Health Journal UK in 2012
- Basti ( Medicated Enema ) in Immune Disorders in Light of Ayurveda in 2012
NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Visited DUBAI , UAE for treatment to local patients in 2005 , 2007 , 2009
- Presented a paper in AYURVEDA CONFERENCE in 2006 on Skin Diseases
- International Yoga Conference in 2008 in Mumbai
- Presented Articles on PSORIASIS at Gujarat Ayurveda Meet in 2009
- Participated in International Conference on Complimentary and Alternate Medicine held in Singapore from February 2009 and delivered a lecture on SKIN Diseases treatment with Ayurveda & Panchakarma Management through Ayurveda organized by National University of Singapore.
- Member of Ayurvedic Council UK
- Member of Ayurvedic Association Toronto Canada
- Member of Ayurvedic Association Newyork USA
- Member of Ayurvedic Council Austria , Europe.
- Member Local Bodies NIMA , AIIMA .
- Life Member of NAPAR ( National Academy of Panchakarma & Research ) since 2004.
- Attended NAPAR Panchakarma conference & submitted papers on Shirodhara. In Jaipur in Jan ,2006 .
- Attended seminar on Ksheer Vasti in Rishikul Haridwar 2011
- Attended & Submitted papers on “ Psoriasis- Skin Diseases” in Ayurveda Meet in Jaipur ,Rajashthan in 2012
- Presented article on Vitligo & Ayurvedic Concept in Ludhiana Ayurvedic Conference april ,2012
- Provide a lecture on “ Takaradhara in Psoriasis” in Jalandhar Ayurvedic Meet on May , 2012
- Attended a Ayuvedic Meet of UAE at Hotel President on Sep , 2012
- Attended NAPAR Panchakarma Workshop in April 2006 in Ujjain .
Dr. DuttaDelivered many lectures in various Seminars , Ayurveda Congress , Local Clubs , School Colleges to aware the people about Benefits of Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs ,Herbs in Kitchen Various house hold remedies . The Authenticity of Ayurveda has been shared with many get together on SKIN DISEASES :: PSORIASIS , VILTIGO , ALLERGIES , ECZEMA KIDNEY DISEASES :: NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HORMONAL DISORERS IN MALES FEMALES PRE POST MENOPAUSAL DISORDERS PANCHAKARMA IN CHRONIC DISORERS And many more lectures to aware the community.
WORK IN TRUSTS / NGO’s
Dr Dutta provides free consultations to the various trusts & NGO’s and to poor patient’s medicines has also been provided.
Lajwanti Memorial trust , Noormahal , India
Lok Bhallai Manch , Jandiala , Jalandhar
Sacha Asharm , Haripur , Haridwar
Loins Club Jalandhar
Rotery Club Jalandhar
Eye Donation Society , India
- Study of Medicinal Herbs and researching latest work on plants & herbs.
- Medical & Vedic Astrology –
- Writing articles & share latest knowledge of herbal medicines with Students & Doctors
- Reading Traditional Text books of Ayurveda & Other.
- Playing Golf
- Travelling to Wild Life & Wild Life Photography
- Travelling to Herbal Gardens & See the Beauty of Nature
- Medication & Yoga Twice in a week
- Herbal Massage Once in a week.
- To AYURVEDA as a PASSION.